Problems with Downloading my Video

Sep 1, 2007
California
hey guys, I have a mac and am having problems getting my instand download 1-on-1. When i clicked download, all I got was a digdel_delivery.php on my desktop... I have no idea what to do with this or how to get this to work. Any help would be appreciated haha. Apparently, I haven't gotten a response from support yet.... so any help would be greatly appreciated =)

Sep 2, 2007
There was a issue earlier, where a glitch/error was causing downloading difficulties with the Polaroid Change 1-on-1; however, that was issue was promptly resolved here. It sounds like you are experiencing the same issue, and since it was indeed fixed, try again -- that may just do the trick.

If that does not work, rest assured, the support crew will stick with you until your 1-on-1 video is working 101%. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

In my experience , The support on this site is unmatched.. Other sites have good service , but it is a bit inpersonal. Give it a little time and they absolutley will take care of you.. I know it sucks to not get what you paid for imediately , but when it happens they take care of you here...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results