Problems with video stream

Is anyone else seem to be receiving slower streaming from videos on T11. Media seems to be cutting in and out. I have high speed internet and I have no problems on any other sight except here. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Is anyone else seem to be receiving slower streaming from videos on T11. Media seems to be cutting in and out. I have high speed internet and I have no problems on any other sight except here. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same problem.

I had that problem yesterday. For some reason it's been normal ever since. What media program are you using? My computer keeps wanting to switch between QuickTime and SilverStream (I think thats the name of it). I ended up downloading the SilverStream and eventually it started working again.

Good luck!

Shane K.

I am using Quick time as of right now but I will try that and see if that fixes the issue. I am a Mac user so I am not sure if your program will work on my computer but I will check in on it.

Thanks,

Shane Black

The only thing I am sure of is there is only one of me. - Me.

Sep 1, 2007
Not only that, but it seems to take an incredibly long to time for a video to load completely also...Well atleast longer then it should.

-Dave T. Wiltrout-

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I am using Quick time as of right now but I will try that and see if that fixes the issue. I am a Mac user so I am not sure if your program will work on my computer but I will check in on it.

Thanks,

Shane Black

The only thing I am sure of is there is only one of me. - Me.

Ah geez, a Mac? That might cause a problem. You can always send a ticket about it too I think.

Shane K.

BTW...Nice name.

Yeah I sent a ticket I'll see what's up and drop a line here when I find out. I am not really convinced though that it is my computer. It makes you wonder if their host isn't a very good one. As in terms having the capacity to run all the code coming through its server on T11 as of right now.

Oh nice name as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results