Product Ideas

Sep 18, 2007
So I'm sitting here at my close up pad practicing Three Fry (awesome by the way) and I'm using half dollars I'm really struggling with the basic palm due to my large hand size. And I get to thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if someone would make a magicians coin for coin magic? Like one that was the perfect weight and size and stuff, then I came up with a few other products I would like to see.

So I want to hear what you guys think would be a good product idea from T11 or E. Not these two haven't made amazing products, because they have. This could be like a suggestion thread that the T11 marketing team could look at if they are a little stumped.

So here are my 2 that I would like to see from T11.

1) A magicians coin strictly for coin magic

2) A T11 close up pad. I already have one, but I was a little let down on the quality. If T11 would make a close up pad I would get one for sure.

So what do you guys think would be a good idea?

Oct 21, 2007
1) i think there already is such a thing
2) i'm happy with a normal close up pad with out any advertisment on it, plus t11 and E are more street magc style, not close up...

Sep 18, 2007
I knew that there are already close up pads, I'm saying that T11 should make a signature close up pad.

As for the coin, I had no idea, do you mind telling where I can find these? Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results