Production Notes

Nov 17, 2007
Hey guys. I'm currently in the process of making some notes on some productions of mine. I just wanted to inform you guys and was wondering how many of you would be interested in them.

It will contain 7 productions. 4 "1 card productions" and 3 "4 card productions". All of them are super visual and are taught in ULTRA detail. Over 25 images to aid in learning. The list goes on.

I'm still debating on the price. I'm estimating it will be for about $10-$15.

Thanks for reading guys. Feedback will be appreciated. =)

Nov 10, 2007
If I can see a video of some of them. So I know what they will look like, and then if I like what I see in the video I would definately buy.

Nov 17, 2007
Thanks for all the interest guys! I really appreciate it. I will definatly post a trailer video of most of the moves in the upcoming weeks. A few of them can be seen in my past videos. The pop-out move in my video "Hello Goodbye" will be featured. A couple in my 1 Card Productions Battle and a couple in my 4 Card Productions Battle will also be featured. As well as some never before seen stuff. =) I've desided to add a fifth One Card Production as well as a small OTS walkthrough video of each move so you guys can fully understand and learn them. =)

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Judging by the production tutorials you have made in the past, I would be very interested.

However, I'd probably put the price at something like $10, I think $15 is maybe a bit much?

-Sam H

Nov 17, 2007
Judging by the production tutorials you have made in the past, I would be very interested.

However, I'd probably put the price at something like $10, I think $15 is maybe a bit much?

-Sam H
Thanks Sam!

I've decided to price it at $12.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results