Project 365 - Support him ...

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
So there's this guy on Youtube that was recommended to me by some of my friends. Basically he's a magician named Eric and his goal for this year is to post one video that revolves around magic everyday of the 365 dayz. If you like watching other performers on Youtube, then i wouldn't be surprise if you've heard of him. I started watching skeptically but it turns out he is a really good performer, very funny and he needs your support to accomplish his goal. Check out his channel, subscribe if you like him (which i'm 90% sure you will) and let him know that fellow magicians are behind him ...

Also post your feedback about him ...

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Isn't Calen Morelli already doing this basically. I think Calen is well over 100 by now....creating a new effect each day.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I think this guy may have gotten his idea from Calen. Calen is CREATING a new trick every day for a year and I believe he is on number 150 or 160 something

Jan 11, 2011
Yes, I think this guy just has taken Calen's idea, although it looks like he is not creating new things, just performing magic on videos. I like his style though. Very entertaining.

Calen is on 132 as of February 4, 2011. Penguinmagic is sponsoring him now, so the link is http://www.penguinmagic.com/365/. I know that is irrelevant to the actual discussion, but this should clarify any more questions about Calen's project.

Can Calen get any more BA?
There are lots of magicians already doing this, another I know of who is a member here at T11, Ineski has already been doing this as well

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results