Project: FLOW

Oct 24, 2007
You do know that there's an effect by Paul Harris called Flow. Just making sure you know that, because if you say Flow, it might get confused with Paul Harris' effect.

Tyler

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
You do know that there's an effect by Paul Harris called Flow. Just making sure you know that, because if you say Flow, it might get confused with Paul Harris' effect.

Tyler

I know...but I have been working on this with some friends since last year. Before I had ever even heard of the Paul Harris thing, and I really don't want to change the name now.

-Brad

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Freerunning, does that mean your also interested in Parkour...

Anyways, will this trick/effect involve a lot of movement?

FLOW is just the title of the video. (Friends idea from las year)
Its gonna be a montage of magic, cardistry, and freerunning. Hopefully combining some of those aspects.

And yes I'm interested in Parkour too.

-Brad

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey, nice job with the loop. :) However, I feel you went a bit too fast with the performance. When I do the Shadow Reveal, I make the deck cut itself and then I move my hands a bit (just to show that there is no way that anything is attached to my hands) and then I SLOWLY turn over the card. I would go slower with the Shadow Reveal next time. :) Besides, he's standing up, there is no way that he's gonna quickly duck down and ruin anything.

That's just my advice. The preview looks good and that is probably the first video performance I have seen with loops other than seeing Garcia, Kranzo, and Miller perform on the DVDs. Great job! I love it when I see videos of people performing magic FOR PEOPLE AND NOT JUST THEIR WEBCAMS! That is magic. Great job. :)

-Doug

-edit-

Out of curiosity, was that a friend, an acquaintance, or a random person?

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Hey, nice job with the loop. :) However, I feel you went a bit too fast with the performance. When I do the Shadow Reveal, I make the deck cut itself and then I move my hands a bit (just to show that there is no way that anything is attached to my hands) and then I SLOWLY turn over the card. I would go slower with the Shadow Reveal next time. :) Besides, he's standing up, there is no way that he's gonna quickly duck down and ruin anything.

That's just my advice. The preview looks good and that is probably the first video performance I have seen with loops other than seeing Garcia, Kranzo, and Miller perform on the DVDs. Great job! I love it when I see videos of people performing magic FOR PEOPLE AND NOT JUST THEIR WEBCAMS! That is magic. Great job. :)

-Doug

-edit-

Out of curiosity, was that a friend, an acquaintance, or a random person?

Thanks for the feedback.
That LOOP performance footage is about 6 months old. It was part of another video and somebody said that I went to fast then, so I have changed.

And that was a random guy who was playing pool in the arcade at the mall.

-Brad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results