Propaganda, Guardians or Centurions?

I can't vouch for all of them because I havn't owned Propagana's

They all pretty much are the same. Same stock and finish (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) From the reviews that I have read the propagana deck doesn't have as long as a finish as the other two. Look up some reviews and see which one sounds the best. Personally I would recommend centurions

^ agreed.

I don't have any Propagandas, so I can't judge on the feel (personally, I'm not a fan of the look). However, I own some Guardians and Centurions and they are both printed with the same stock and finish. They're both great decks and handle fantastically, I've been using a deck of Guardians for a couple months now and are still in like-new condition.

It all boils down to personal preference. All pretty sick designs.

4os

Dec 12, 2009
nor cal
i have used my fair share of guardians and centurions (not so much of the propaganda decks though) and i have found that they seem to get almost soggy and loose there snap. i dont know it might just be the temperate forest i live in...but it does not happen with bikes so that what i use.
however i still pull out my pack of guardians once in a wile because i like how they look..:cool:

Mar 27, 2010
Any propaganda fan out there?
from what ive read at the moment, it just depend on the design i like the most.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results