Propaganda Reviewed

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
THIS REVIEW IS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE ONE I POST ON THE PROPS PAGE.

The Box: The box looks beatiful it's all black and white (almost gray). it's not written Bicycle which is cool. nothing amazing or special it's just good. 8/10

The Cards: Back Design: I love the back even if i hate war these looks fine every detail is great and once again (like the gardians) these are one way deck.

The borders are white and the center is more gray and it's looks very nice. 8.5/10

Front Design: like the guardiens and cents. for those who don't know:
Dark Red and Silver replacing the yellow. And this time there's no blue! The reds on these cards are a shade or two darker. i love it. 9/10

The Ace: The Ace is nice, the black is a bit faded but it's ok looks nice. it my favorite from T11 so far. 8/10

The Jokers: the jokers looks great . there is not much to say about.. i love grenades.. ha and they are not faded like the aces PROPS on that
8/10

Card Stock: I LOVE IT the best deck so far from T11 they are not all waxy. 8/10

The Finish: The Air Cushion finish on these is great . they feel like tallys to me but a bit thinner (soory for the bad english)

9/10

The Edges: nothing to complain about they feel nice. 7/10

Handling: These cards handle very nicely. they fan perfect and i could flourish right out of the box. 9/10

Overall: My favorite deck from theory11. they feel light and there is nothing that disapointed me. it comes with a double backer like almost every custom deck these days soooooooo yeah that's it. get them

9/ 10

Sep 28, 2008
Hey, not to sound rude or anything, but this review seems a bit one sided. How well to they last? Like after being actually tested and used hard. How much crimping and warping occurs.
I'm just wondering because from your "review" it seem like you are just saying how much you like your new deck.

Oct 28, 2007
i have some i think they are T11 best deck so far too and they have lasted for about a week but they still feel new and i use them a lot, unfourtunatly these cards warp like crazy like uber fast it will fix it self after some use. i set them down for like 5 minutes and the top card looked like i just did mindbender.

other than that all i have to say is these cards are super smooth and is great for under pressure.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
i have some i think they are T11 best deck so far too and they have lasted for about a week but they still feel new and i use them a lot, unfourtunatly these cards warp like crazy like uber fast it will fix it self after some use. i set them down for like 5 minutes and the top card looked like i just did mindbender.

other than that all i have to say is these cards are super smooth and is great for under pressure.

Top cards on standard Bicycle Decks will do this, as well. Usually it's not the deck, but rather all the humidity in the air. One day in the summer I had my window open (my Mom's house doesn't have Central Air... yet), and I was sitting at my desk watching the top card warp. It was pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results