theory11 — Magic Tricks & the World's Finest Playing Cards
New York, New York
Los Angeles, California
Our team is composed of the best of the best minds in the magic industry - from performers to creators and consultants.
From mind-blowing illusions to the world's finest playing cards, theory11 values quality over quantity.
theory11 artists are the foremost experts in the conjuring arts - from new upcoming talent to magic's greatest historians.
We produce world-class shows and live-events. Learn more about The Magician at The NoMad and what we can do for you!
Our team has consulted on countless projects relating to magic on stage and on screen around the world.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Mitchell, May 4, 2008.
which one do u guys think i should get?
It's your choice. I don't actually own any, but I personally like the look of Prophet the best.
Product question section?
OnT: If you live in the US take Prophet, (and if you think it's okay to build the gimmick). But Panic is also very good, it's nice to use it as a closer, very good reactions! Distortion is good too, but hmm, I don't know.
I gave you some tips, go for the trick you think you might like the best!
Hope I helped you.
1. prophet, it is easy and amazing.
2. distortion it is easy and very visuall and gives the specs a what the hell is happening look!
3. panic is great but it is very bold and i feel this one you will get caught the most but it does work.
1. prophet - ONE WORD. money. Money catches peoples eyes. Always. And if you do magic with it, they will be amazed any way.
2. distortion - amazing, again. But, for some people it might seem like too impossible, on the other hand, you can get great reactions with it.
3. panic - easy, and will amaze. Very clean and slow vanish, but works veery well.
Overall, i'd say, choose between panic or prophet.
Prophet you can carry always with yourself, but panic needs a minor preporation.
Honestly I'd get Prophet. Panic is good too. But i just feel prophet is the better effect. Panic plays ok with audiences i feel that it has the same reactions as a good retention coin vanish. And distortion to me isn't worth the money. In essence It is just a color change so I would stick to my regular color change.
I say get Prophet.
I'd go for Panic.
Got all three.
And I love Panic.
Gets the best reactions, never fails, and you'll never get caught.
They are so different things, that you can't compare them to each other! It's like saying that iPod is better than Samsung cellphone.