Prophet question

Sep 25, 2007
ok, so profit looks really good... I mean really really good. I was impressed. I thought maybe I would get this. I have some questions tho, that I dont think have been brought up yet. Thats 500 bucks! think about it, one way or another you are carrying around at least 500 bucks or i guess maybe 505... even if its gimmicked bills it looks like 500 bucks! so heres the thing, either it comes with gimmicked bills, or you supply your own and teaches you how to make a gimmick or a special move with no gimmicks, regardless 5 one hundred dollar bills are involved (yes that is an assumption, but i think its a fair one). How can really afford this trick? or who is willing to walk around with something that at least looks like 500 dollars? This effect looks slick, cool, and magical... but yea... thats the question/problem I'm having with it at the moment.

Jan 4, 2008
Don't panic

Don;t panic man its T11. :D They will have taken care of everything when it comes out. No worries.

Aug 31, 2007
I highly doubt it is completely different in the workings from all the other Easy Money variations so I feel I can answer this question confidently (I have all of them, this is my favorite trick).

This can be done with any currency, as long as the bills your are changing are the same size as the bills that are being switched to. You can also do paper to money or magazine clippings to money if your kind of currency is not the same size.

Secondly, I am very surprised this is actually being asked... no, you don't get 500 dollars with the trick. The bills themselves aren't gimmicked, you take regular bills and gimmick them together. Same thing applies as above, if you don't have over 500 dollars, you're not going to be turning 5 dollars into 500 real dollars.

Oct 24, 2007
A great idea I had was changing blank paper into money. Maybe even $1's or $5's. So you could show the pieces of blank paper, and talk about how you were somewhere and needed money, so learned to do this, then changed the blank paper into money. It's what I'm going to do.

Tyler

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
That's a cool idea Tyler! That would help for countries with different sized bills such as here in Australia... Although the brightly coloured notes here would probably show through unless you had thick paper...

I hope this comes as a HD instant download. I'm pretty sure it will. It's much easier to pause and rewind on a computer... :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results