Prophet: Quick Answers needed.

Hi everybody,

I needed some answers to questions that I haven't found answered yet.

1] Can I use something totally different than money to perform this trick, like, pieces of card stock turning into cards?

2] Is it harder to create what you have to create when it's not utilizing bills?

3] Is there room for upgrade? From our own ideas, like making it examinable in the end, etc.

I would love some answers as quickly as possible, because I wanted to purchase this tonight.

Thank You,
Brian L.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi everybody,

I needed some answers to questions that I haven't found answered yet.

1] Can I use something totally different than money to perform this trick, like, pieces of card stock turning into cards?

2] Is it harder to create what you have to create when it's not utilizing bills?

3] Is there room for upgrade? From our own ideas, like making it examinable in the end, etc.

I would love some answers as quickly as possible, because I wanted to purchase this tonight.

Thank You,
Brian L.

Simply:

1) No, someone actually tried this and it didn't work. :p

2) I used monopoly money which was relatively easy. :) People who have done it with paper will attest for that one.

3) Absolutely, there's almost always room for this in everything.

- Sean

Simply:

1) No, someone actually tried this and it didn't work. :p

2) I used monopoly money which was relatively easy. :) People who have done it with paper will attest for that one.

3) Absolutely, there's almost always room for this in everything.

- Sean
Cool, thanks.

Can I use blank pieces of paper and then turn it into blank pieces of paper with words on them?

brian.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Coolio.

One more question, hope I'm not pissing you off.

How long did it take to get it down smoothly? I know everybody is different on how they learn, but what would be the average to get the basics down?

brian.

Haha, it's fine. ;) you might want to edit that word out though, it's an easy going forum but it's family fun rated so yeah.

To answer the question, it took me a day to a few days to get into the flow of doing it. Then it's a matter of practicing the change, which is really fun to do and watch.

If you're willing to put the practice in, you'll have it pretty good within maybe 4-5 days?

- Sean

Nov 17, 2007
To answer your first question. You can do Prophet with things with similar physical properties that of bills. Like paper, tissue, etc. Cards a bit too thick.

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
If I wanna turn blank papers into papers with text on it, do you guys have any tips of what I should write on them? :)

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
If I wanna turn blank papers into papers with text on it, do you guys have any tips of what I should write on them? :)

Perhaps a predicition kind of effect? Like:

YOU
WILL
THINK
OF
3 OF SPADES

Or whatever. You could have different smiley faces appear?

You could even have a 4-5 letter word that is "freely chosen ;)" from a dictionary or something.

Paper is open to a lot of creativity.

- Sean

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
or just draw bills on them, like a little head and 1,000,000,000 on them... :p

i was gna do a prediction type effect, like
THE-CARD-WAS-3O*insert heart logo*

or of course, for kids, colour in the paper, so it changes from blank to colours or w.e, but i think this is definitely an effect for money IMO...

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
Perhaps a predicition kind of effect? Like:

YOU
WILL
THINK
OF
3 OF SPADES

Or whatever. You could have different smiley faces appear?

You could even have a 4-5 letter word that is "freely chosen ;)" from a dictionary or something.

Paper is open to a lot of creativity.

- Sean

oh and this is basically what i was working off :) a true point well made...

Nov 1, 2007
I tried paper with words on it changing into paper with lots more words on it. The texture and thickness was off, and it didn't work the way bills do. You'll probably need to be a bit more precise in trimming the paper and maybe even experiment with different kinds of paper.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results