Props to one of the best magic companies.

Hey guys,

First I want to say I have made this thread on my free will without any expectation from Theory11. Some of you may know last week was a tough week for me and my family after a woman that lives next door to my mothers house in Indiana with full admission set her house on fire in attemps to hurt her husband, in turn she set my mothers house along with three other houses on fire leaving three families homeless. Here's the videos and links and yes thats me I was in the house two feet from the fire and barely got out.

http://www.firefighternation.com/forum/topics/wind-contributes-to-fast

Anyhow Theory11 and Jonathan decided on their own to look up my customer information and send me a nice little package to show me their condolences containing 3 red 125's, 3 blue 125's, 6 stingers, Symphony, and Foundations. I have to say this is the nicest thing anyones ever done for me especially as a long time customer. So my hats off to you guys and I just want everyone to know just how great you guys are and I know you didn't have to do that so thank you!

Me and my family are doing fine we where insured and I just happen to be visiting her this week when the fire broke out but I'm headed back to Columbus tommorow and I wanted to show my gratitude. Where recovering and the woman is in jail facing 70 years in prison now and I'm sure justice will be served now.

Thanks,

Shane:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 10, 2008
Hey Shane, I just wanted to say how truly sorry I am to hear about the tragedy. It's a horrible fact of life, the good suffers for the bad. When I read what Theory 11 did for you, it made me a little teary eyed to be honest with you. Thank God for good people and random acts of kindness.

I was glad to hear that you and your family had home insurance. You'll be in my prayers tonight.

Sincerely,
David

Jul 14, 2008
First of all, I am very sorry about what happened to you and your family. I am really glad that Theory11 sent you a nice package for their sympathy. Best of luck to you and your family.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results