Psychokinetic Paperclip by Brian Thomas moore

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
Overall I really liked this trick....when it was called The Opener by Morgan Strebler. It is in fact the same exact trick from beginning to end. The only slight diffrence was the one move at the very end when you hand out the paperclip but then he teaches Morgans exact move also.

Production Value: Horrible just plain horrible. It was honestly one continous shot of Brian Moore the entire time. No cut outs. No fade to black nothing! So when he flubbed a line you noticed. Alot.

Teaching: Boring as all get out BUT he does describe everything in detail. that's the only positive thing about this dvd. And that's maybe a eensy teensy small percentage. Maybe a .0001 percent. If I feel generous that is.

EFfect: It is a really nice effect don't get me wrong but I liked when it was called The Opener. Seriously.

Overall: Honestly this DVD digusts me for two specific reasons 1) He and the packaging have the cajones to say this effect is his original masterpiece. Not once do they even make mention of Morgan Streblers "The Opener." They make mention of this type of psychokinetic area but that's it. And 2) this may be me nit picking over this but about halfway thru the dvd Mr. Moore has some spit in his mouth and it gets more noticeable to the point of I can't watch this dvd because I am absolutely disgusted by him not having decency (sp?) to wipe this spit off his mouth. Now I didn't buy this DVD I got it for free. Not in my wildest dreams could I EVER recommend this DVD even if it was free. This dvd overall is atrocious and honestly puts YET another black mark on Magic Makers Inc. Go buy Morgan Streblers The Opener its cheaper, taught a lot better, and your giving money to the man to my knowledge came up with the effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I remember seeing the preview for this.
It's a rip-off.
The man reminds me of an oversized ape.
Do not buy this DVD, it is a rip off of Morgan Strebler, an extremely tallented magician, and his effect The Opener is far superior to this.

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
Exactly. I mean I personally don't have a problem a huge problem with Magic Makers like some people as I do have a couple of there dvds which aren't to bad but when they flat out call this his original effect then I have a HUGE problem.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results