pughes-ego(mental mixup)

Jan 18, 2009
Please forgive me for posting something else on the ego,but something is seriesly wrong.all iv bin practicing is the cardini from danandave(its really the ego handling),and the actual ego, and pughes change everyday for a slid month trying to perfect them all.
i had them all performable, but randomly 2 days ago, they started sluring together.iv watched all the tutorials again and again, but pughes pass end result constantly happens.making it very hard to do the snap change(it started to flash again after i got it so well).i thought it would go away with practice but it only keeps getting worse.i cant perform anyone of them for fear of doing the wrong handling and flashing. even wen practicing.
again sorry about this post

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Pughes makes the card go deeper down you should know what i mean. So its easier to get it to the designed place.
Ego Is alot higher it stays in that postition Higher up position in the hand until squared up.

Also Take A break from them all for a while dont go so hardcore have a break practice something else for a while and go back and learn them

Jan 18, 2009
pughes pass makes it go deeper right after the change. so wen i do pughes pass i make it go deeper covering a second angle. but wen i do cardini(ego handling) i dont make it go deeper so it sticks up an inch. since i did the cardini so much i naturally dont make it go deeper, besides the cardini is pulled back not fluss with the deck. and the angle changes constantly of the card after the flick. from tilted back to flush.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results