Pure Smoke by Jason Brumbalow LIVE on Halloween

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
Hi everyone, Happy veterans day!
Ever since I got pure smoke at Magic LIVE, I've been playing around and experimenting with a lot ways to use the pure smoke device, and finally on Halloween, I thought of a very cool idea to used pure smoke on trick or treaters since my neighborhood has the most trick or treaters in town.
I did pure smoke to about 12 groups of between 4-15 people but this is the only footage that I got since I didn't thought about filming the rest. All I can I say is that every group was more surprised than I thought! One group was actually assuming it's dry ice:) Another group was so impressed they bring all their friends back again just to make me show them this trick. I made the smoke come out of a kid's head, out of their hands, and even out of their halloween baskets, so cool, I had a blast!!!
The first video was just me showing smoke to one of my friends, who's also into magic, she wanted to see me applied pure smoke in to card magic, since that's all she's interested in;) I hope all of you enjoy this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0fIpf90gc

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results