Pure Smoke revealed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RobAnderson, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Pretty funny man, i liked the smoke machine version very practical haha

2. Pretty funny man. And looks like E thought so to since they are pimping your link on their Facebook page.

3. OH... lol; I didn't even realize it was up there; I'll go have a look :)

4. These reveals that you are teaching are up my ability to do magic so much. Please, keep them coming =P

5. OMG THNX SO MUCH!! I NVR WANTED TO BUY IT SO I COULD LEARN IT ON YOUTUBE!!!!!

haha that's my impression of the little kid who believes this is the actual method.

But anyway, its a pretty funny vid. keep em comin!!

-z

6. Very funny! I really liked it! "Pocket Sized Smoke Machine" hahaha!

Keep them coming! :)

7. So ROB...I went out and bought a smoke machine so I could perform this in my street magic show...and was very upset when I found out that you were just foolin' us. HOW DARE YOU!!!

8. How dare I what?? That's the real method! Go out and try it!!!

9. Wait a minute, i remember watching a 30 minute video of Jason talking in great detail about the Pure Smoke device, on the Ellusionist site. So it's already up there for everybody to see? Hell, they show what it is in the pictures.
    But, great video man, and im sure there are some kids who are not as resourceful being very happy right now :)

10. I can't wait until I see a video of some kid out on the street with a smoke machine taped to his chest. My life will be complete.