Quadrant or Rapture

Oct 23, 2011
Hello guys !

Between both of this products , Quadrant by Brandon David & Chris Turchi and Rapture by Edward Boswell , which one is better and should i buy ? they both have pretty much the same plot .

cleanentertainer

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2010
I only own rapture, and you do have to create your own gimmick, which isn't too hard. And its a great trick. But anyways, i hear rapture is better hands down.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I know with Quadrant you get a small handful of handlings and applications for the gimmick. With Rapture you get 3. I prefer the look of Rapture to Quadrant and it looks like Quadrant's gimmick is a bit more bulky than Rapture's.

Oct 22, 2010
I would say Rapture as well. I'm extremely biased though since it is my effect. To be honest though, there are a lot of applications for rapture that I didn't include on the dvd. The dvd comes with 3 handlings and a bonus Uprising, which is an ambitious card.

Other things you can do are, color changing deck/ card box, inverted box (like quadrant), TnR and a bunch more. There really is a lot of possibilities. Another thing you can do, is use David Stones "Tool" in conjunction with it.

Pretty soon I will post a video of other performances you can do with it.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I will have to side with Bowsell on this one. Having played with the Quadrant gimmick and having seen in person the Rapture gimmick...I would say Rapture hands down. Though I don't want to discredit how good Quadrant is either...it is in fact very good. But I think that the look and feel of The Boz's gimmick is better.

Just my opinion though.

I would say Rapture as well. I'm extremely biased though since it is my effect. To be honest though, there are a lot of applications for rapture that I didn't include on the dvd. The dvd comes with 3 handlings and a bonus Uprising, which is an ambitious card.

Other things you can do are, color changing deck/ card box, inverted box (like quadrant), TnR and a bunch more. There really is a lot of possibilities. Another thing you can do, is use David Stones "Tool" in conjunction with it.

Pretty soon I will post a video of other performances you can do with it.

Jul 31, 2012
Hey guys i must say this debate about quadrant and rapture i don't understand???? as the effects are not even close to the same??? rapture is an appearing and vanishing box. quadrant uses the vanishing box just as one way to use the gimmick, thats not the effect.....
Further more i created quadrant and own rapture. Quadrant you can show the deck all the way around after the box vanishes and you can steel the gimmick right away, as rapture you are left dirty and cant show the deck on both sides. Just wanted to pop in and defend my product as i'm not sure everyone understands Quadrant is NOT a vanishing card box........... Thats just one way to use the gimmick. Thanks! And Eric--- we met in vegas GREAT JOB very visual.. I don't do the form thing so i will not be back on for a debate just wanted to say...sounded like everyone was confused thinking Quadrant was a vanishing box effect. You can do a million things with quadrant that you cant do with Rapture COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GIMMICKS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME. :0

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results