Question about Brian Tudor.

Sep 9, 2007
is his sybil cut the "what the hell" cut? just wanted clarification.

regards,
remy

It's "what the hell happened to sybil." And there's a second version called "what the hell happened to sybil 2."

And the wthhts, wthhts2, and bad habit combination is called"What The Hell."

Sep 1, 2007
It's "what the hell happened to sybil." And there's a second version called "what the hell happened to sybil 2."

And the wthhts, wthhts2, and bad habit combination is called"What The Hell."

They are actually the same cut, just didfferent names. What is strange is that when Brian Tudor first teaches his "What The Hell?" cut he calls it "What The Hell Happened to Sybil 2". But in the newer video (Generation Extreme) he calls it "What The Hell Happened to Sybil". I am not sure on this one, but I think in the videos he spelt 'Sybil' as 'Sible'.

Sep 1, 2007
Is it just me or does Brian Tudor not seem like the brightest bulb in the socket? No offense to him, or anything. He's prettymuch the Stephen Segal of Cards. And Stephen Segal, of course, is just a poor man's Chuck Norris. I get scared that Brian Tudor will bust into my house (along with some Isreali Commandos) and snap my neck...

actually, what the hell happened to sybill is different from what the hell happened to sybill 2. the difference in variation 2 is that you use a revoultion cut to shift the packets to the bottom of the one in your hand

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results