question about elite points

Apr 6, 2015
Pakistan
hello guys, I have questions regarding elite points.
will i get elite points for posting something on wire, i mean will i get elite points every time i post something on wire or is it just for the first time i post something on wire

and second question is that can i pay for my products including shipping with my elite points?
answers will be appreciated. thank you

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Hey there!

You will receive 1000 elite points for every approved submission to the WIRE. Keep in mind that not everything is approved with the strict standards that are set in place. This ensures quality in all tutorials and justifies a sizable reward like that.

From what I've seen, you can pay for an order in full with points (if you have that many). The system converts your points into a coupon which is treated as normal funds at checkout.

I am NOT a staff member so none of these answers are official. That said, this is what I've gathered after 11 months on the forums.

-Bryant

Apr 6, 2015
Pakistan
WOW thank you,
does that mean i can pay for shipping too ? if that is a yes so better practice and make a good lighting system with a 720p camera :D

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
WOW thank you,
does that mean i can pay for shipping too ? if that is a yes so better practice and make a good lighting system with a 720p camera :D
Yup, you can use points for shipping.
Points >converts to> Coupon >which is treated like> Currency.
In essence you're turning your points into a small theory11 gift card which covers all costs (product and/or shipping related).

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If you haven't submitted anything to the Wire then you may be surprised at how difficult it is to get it approved. I have submitted 24 different downloads on the Wire and only been approved for 5. Many of the effects I have submitted have been published in other places as well as been verified by top magicians to be original. Theory11 has a very tight set of criteria for this magic.

Apr 6, 2015
Pakistan
If you haven't submitted anything to the Wire then you may be surprised at how difficult it is to get it approved. I have submitted 24 different downloads on the Wire and only been approved for 5. Many of the effects I have submitted have been published in other places as well as been verified by top magicians to be original. Theory11 has a very tight set of criteria for this magic.
don't discourage me like that :D LOL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results