Question about LIT

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey guys, im debating buying LIT. Actually im almost certainly going to, but i had some questions about the dvd. I see that both T11 and Papercrane sell it, i was wondering if there was any difference in the dvd content, or if they are identical. Also, Papercrane says it included 14 cards, how many does the T11 product come with. Basically im just looking for the difference between buying from here and there, because there is a pretty significant price difference. The trailers are different, each featuring its own resident creator, and T11 has that extra 15 minute bonus video, but are the extra's any good? Thanks in advance

Jan 16, 2010
Hey dude,

i have the theory 11 version. as per the amount of cards you get, it is an extreme amount. like quite ridiculous actually. unfortunately i didn't count them. so i am no help on that one.

but as for the extra video, definitely could be a dvd on its own. it is such a valuable piece of magic that i have used countless times in every situation. I would definitely go for the theory11 video. the price of the dvd alone is worth the bonus video.

hope that helps, just pm me with any other questions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results