Question about publishing

Dec 24, 2014
Italy
www.instagram.com
Hi guys! This may sound like a stupid question, I'm sure you know much more than me: am I allowed to share elsewhere an effect I've published on the Marketplace?
For example, let's say that I've published here on the Marketplace something (free or not), can I share it also through Penguin?
Thank you

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Check the contract but I'm 95% sure they don't do exclusives here at the Marketplace. At least, not when I looked into it ages ago when it was still The Wire.

Reactions: ProAma

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yep, you can sell it wherever you want.

There are other companies that will give you a larger royalty if your product is exclusive with them but Theory11 does not.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
T11 will not own any of the rights of anything you publish on the marketplace... Think of it as renting space on their site to sell your work. They get paid 40% overtime you make a sell and you keep the rest. It is a sort of qui pro quo thing i guess you can say. Now, publishing EXCLUSIVELY through T11 is a different story. But publishing on the marketplace does nothing to your ownership or rights to your effect. :) Hope this clears it up!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results