Question about shipping. *Not a complaint

Are shipping times accurate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jul 31, 2020
Hello, I have recently joined theory11 and I am very happy with what I have found. My first purchase was of Odyssey by Caleb Morelli. I chose the $8.78 Priority Mail 3 day shipping with this. I was just wanting to ask how accurate shipping times are using this method or if they will inform you about any delays.

Sayjng that I do understand there could be delays for safety precautions which I completely understand!

P.S. Any polls or text you see is not for the negative or positive opinion of customers I am currently just trying to get familiar with theory11.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I do not speak for Theory11, but I do deal with shipping on a daily basis.

There are delays everywhere. I assume you are domestic. The USPS is actually doing decently at the moment, but I would not be surprised if it took closer to 5 days to deliver, possibly longer. It depends on where you're located, really.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hello, I have recently joined theory11 and I am very happy with what I have found. My first purchase was of Odyssey by Caleb Morelli. I chose the $8.78 Priority Mail 3 day shipping with this. I was just wanting to ask how accurate shipping times are using this method or if they will inform you about any delays.

Sayjng that I do understand there could be delays for safety precautions which I completely understand!

P.S. Any polls or text you see is not for the negative or positive opinion of customers I am currently just trying to get familiar with theory11.

Good question! Let me start off by saying this - we aren't Amazon. Amazon is a HUGE company with their own delivery network.. They use a complicate, very advanced shipping system that tells you an estimated delivery date, and they typically are 0n the money with that date.

theory11 is much smaller, and our shipping system is much more basic. When you check out, we aren't providing you a delivery date - we give you ship methods to choose from. Priority Mail 3-day is a service that delivers three business days after shipping. That does not factor in any processing time for your order (the time between you placing your order and the time we can ship it). Our goal is to ship one business day after you place your order. Depending on how many orders we are shipping, and how big of an impact Covid-19 is having, it can take additional time occasionally. Ship methods don't take into account weekends or holidays either - if you order 1-day shipping on a Friday night, you aren't going to get it on Saturday because our warehouse is closed for the weekend and won't be processing your order until Monday.

I hope that this makes sense. Shipping is a touch more complicated than Amazon makes it seem these days, but we do our best to get things out to you as quick as possible, and our shipping partners do their best to deliver on time. If your order is ever taking too long, let us know at theory11.com/support and we can look into things for you!

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results