Question about the Guardians

I just got mine few days ago and they were cool. It would have been better if they had a barcode theory trick and UV-500 Air Flow just like Ellusionist custom made decks. Will there be a third edition of the Biciyle Guardians?

"Magic lies inside your two hands"- Trick-E

Sep 25, 2007
It would have been better if they had a barcode theory trick and UV-500 Air Flow just like Ellusionist custom made decks.

According to uspcc the finish and card stock development of E custom decks belongs solely to Ellusionist the company. No other company or competitor will ever be able to release cards with E card stock or uv-500 finish unless permission is given by the standing owner of Ellusionist (which is Brad Christian currently). So basically T11 is S.O.L. on that one. However, T11 COULD invest a ton of money and time and develop their own card stock and finish. However, I just dont see that happening anytime soon. I think more designs would be needed to justify such a cost. As it stands the new guardians are equal in quality to regular bikes. You pay the extra 3 bucks and 4 dollar shipping for the different design... if a new design is worth 7 bucks for a standard deck of cards, then I guess its worth it. Not my thing tho.

Sep 14, 2007
Slovenia
I just got mine few days ago and they were cool. It would have been better if they had a barcode theory trick and UV-500 Air Flow just like Ellusionist custom made decks. Will there be a third edition of the Biciyle Guardians?

"Magic lies inside your two hands"- Trick-E

Nope, it wouldn't be.

-Kris

Sep 1, 2007
Why would you want the UV-500 finish on the guardians. It's not a very good finish. It seems good at first, but it clumps up too much after relatively little use. Plus it would raise the price of the guardians. What they should do is make them feel more like Tally-Ho's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results