Question for Dan and Dave...

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Dylan P., Jun 22, 2008.

1. well, recently I got some information that the magic world will freak about if it is true. I heard that Dan and Dave are making a forth DVD that goes along with the trilogy. I heard it is called, "And then Some".

So the order of DVD's would go: Tricks. Flourishes, Everythingelse, Andthensome.

Now, this would be cool but I don't know if it is true so don't count on it.

So I would like for Dan and Dave to answer this question if they can. D & D the floor is all yours now.

Dylan P.

2. this is old news. what i want to know is what happened to the surfaced teaser we were promised. it never showed up. any answer db?

3. the week hasnt ended :).. and andthensome is as old as bubaloo is

4. haha true, but if it does sneak in under the wire tonight it will be like a grandslam in the ninth. the Members will be on their feet cheering

5. Yay, baseball quote!

-SM

6. I think it was a joke.

First, the style of the name tricksandflourishesandeverythingelse was actually from an album name. I can't remember it though.

Second, It wouldn't be called the Trilogy.

Third, what would it have?

7. It's not a joke... the album name was not tricksandflourishesandeverythingelse... it was a similar kind of name from one of Propellerhead's album.

8. Sorry, I didn't mean it in that way.

I meant the naming style of the The Trilogy was from the album, not the actual name.

9. #9 copperfield 14, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2008
    Can fat people go skinny dipping?:confused:

10. Actually it does refer to 3 discs, but they aren't going to choose to not make another one simply because it would cause a problem with the name.
    Also, there are 2 Star Wars trilogy's with 3 films in each one, the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy.

11. As it has been said, yes a trilogy is only three things...

Dictionary.com ahoy (in case you aren't convinced ;D)!

tril·o·gy-
    1. a series or group of three plays, novels, operas, etc., that, although individually complete, are closely related in theme, sequence, or the like.
    2. (in ancient Greek drama) a series of three complete and usually related tragedies performed at the festival of Dionysus and forming a tetralogy with the satyr play.
    3. a group of three related things.

Just wanted to clear that up :)

12. Oh my God. Absolutely no clue whatsoever.

The fourth disc was confirmed quite a while ago, I believe. It'll probably be a mixture of things that didn't quite make the cut into one of the original three discs. The name somewhat suggests that this will be the case.

13. Hehe:p I was too lazy to check the dictionary so I just wrote a bunch of bs.:D So what happened to that surface teaser they promised?

14. I can't seem to find it.

Link or it didn't happen.

15. Well I can't find the actual newsletter but there is a thread in the D&D forums discussing it.Here. Also if anyone forgot Dan and Dave will also be making a book.

16. That really isn't helpful, especially when there are people at these forums that have English as their second language.

How forceful you are, Shadow260. Such a perfect specimen of manhood. So... dominant.

Unfortunately I do not have a link for you. But I'm sure someone else could be of service.

17. 1. andthensome was announced long ago in their newsletter.
    2. It would be a addon to the Trilogy, so technicalyl its the Trilogy + andthensome. So it's still a Trilogy.
    3. Regardless, no one takes "Trilogy" seriously, I mean Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy come as a "Trilogy in 4 Parts".
    4. Who cares, new stuff :)

18. so how do you get the andthensome dvd? Is it added as a bonus in trilogy or is it bought seperatly?

19. I think that it will be a separate disc. Although I'm sure that Dan and Dave will make a combo package selling the trilogy and Andthensome. So yes it will be a separate disc..