Question on Ambitious Deck

Nov 9, 2007
May I know if this magic effect is done on a deck named "Ambitious Deck" or it has other name for the deck? Does it required sleight of hands to perform?

Thank you.

Oct 6, 2007
I think you're talking about the "Ambitious Card Routine". It is non- gimmciked and can be done on any deck.

There are several sleights involved, and there are several things could could string together to make an Ambitious card routine (ACR).

Pick up some DVD's like ellusioinsts "Crash Course 2: Ambixious Card" to learn some moives for the ACR

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hmm... The Ambitious Card routine itself is non-gimmicked but you can get some awesome finishes for it that are gimmicked.

If you're referring to the Ambitious Card Routine where the card keeps coming to the top, that is not gimmickified.

However if you're referring to Masuda's Ambelitious Card/Deck where the card is inserted into the deck and the deck vanishes leaving only the selected card then I believe that effect is gimmicked, yes.

Hope that's helped.

- Sean

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
yes, the Ambelitious Deck is gimmicked but it's nothing you need to buy.. it can be created with something you already have. I use it as an ending since there's only one card left.. I get insane reactions

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results