Question on marked decks

Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys this is my first here on this forum. Im currently looking for a deck of marked cards that can be read from a distance e.g across a table when Im performing tricks for many people. One such example would be the DMC Elites Rouge which Im currently using. Are there any alternatives to that?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I think the classic looking readers are very easy to read.

Penguin Magic Marked Cards - These cards are said to be, and I quote, "The most clearly marked deck in the world". I'm not sure, but I believe they are just marked - not readers. They are marked in 6 different spots on the cards. They only cost $10 per individual deck and only $5 per deck in a brick. Clearly the most cost effective if you buy a brick.

Ellusionist Marked Vintage 1800s deck - A reader deck with relatively easy to read markings. Essentially your rider backs, with an old look to them, but only $7.49 per deck - Most cost effective for one deck.

GT Speedreader - These are Readers (from what I understand) printed on the classic Mandolin Back. Super easy to read. They also have their markings in better positions then the standard places. Cost $19 - $25 - starting to hit the pricey side.

TXI's The Code by Andy Nyman - From what I have been told, this is a stunningly simple reader deck that has its markings well hidden. It costs $29.95, but comes with a full DVD set with many tricks.

The Ultimate Marked Deck - A reader on the exact Rider Back design we're all used to. Markings are easy to read and well hidden. Costs $29.95 as well.

Reactions: bestrobber97
Jun 29, 2017
I live in singapore and penguin magic's shipping charges are crazy.
$11.31 for USPS and $27.11 for Fedex, are there any other places I can buy the Penguin Marked deck from?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I live in singapore and penguin magic's shipping charges are crazy.
$11.31 for USPS and $27.11 for Fedex, are there any other places I can buy the Penguin Marked deck from?
That's horrible!
How many are you planning to buy, and is penguin's shipping flat rate?

If you are buying a ton of decks, check in at Ellusionist, they have a flat rate shipping of $20 to Singapore, no matter how big the order is (1 deck will cost $20 in shipping, but 10000000000 decks will also only be $20 Shipping).

If you are only buying one or a few decks, you may have too look elsewhere. Try making your own marked deck?

Oct 18, 2017
Hello guys this is my first here on this forum. Im currently looking for a deck of marked cards that can be read from a distance e.g across a table when Im performing tricks for many people. One such example would be the DMC Elites Rouge which Im currently using. Are there any alternatives to that?
The Brooklyn playing cards, printed by Jeff Kellogg, can be read from across a room, as the marking takes up the whole card. The makings are invisible unless your eyes are trained to look at the card correctly. It’s essentially a printed juice deck. The downsides are that they aren’t readers, and they’re out of print. I’m clinging to my last decks of them. They look like bees, but with borders. If you can find them on eBay or something, they may be worth your time. Oh, and they ace the riffle test.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results