Questions about WIRE???

Sep 23, 2015
Hey,
I want to ask a few questions about Wire. Pls help.
1. Can anyone post tricks on Wire if it's original and video quality is good?
2. Does the t11 team judge the magic trick method and it's practicality and does not approve all descent and original work and might discard stuff they think is not strong enough like Ellusionist? ?
Thanks

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Hey,
I want to ask a few questions about Wire. Pls help.
1. Can anyone post tricks on Wire if it's original and video quality is good?
2. Does the t11 team judge the magic trick method and it's practicality and does not approve all descent and original work and might discard stuff they think is not strong enough like Ellusionist? ?
Thanks

Little 'ol me just had a card flourish approved for the Wire last month. It got bumped off of the top 12 new things, but point still stands. Trust me, if I can do it, you certainly can.

1. ANYONE can send a trick or flourish (or if you are Biz. You can send ideas and concepts) to the Wire. Video quality DOES help immensely. It also helps that a lot of phones these days come with HD functions.

2. As far as magic tricks go, practicality is relative. The bigger concern is if the trick is original. It being 'strong' is also relative.

Things that also help:

- clear teaching method instructions. If you are speaking, make sure your instructions are clear and easily heard. If you are doing a 'mute' tutorial, make sure the camera angle captures everything.

- be creative. Have your personality come through your work and teaching. Have it be a unique experience.

- don't shoot the video in your room. We don't want to see your business. Do your filming like in a library study room, outside, something that's not cluttered up. If your room is immaculate and great for filming, give it a go.

I hope this helps in some capacity

Reactions: chiragqatar
Sep 23, 2015
Little 'ol me just had a card flourish approved for the Wire last month. It got bumped off of the top 12 new things, but point still stands. Trust me, if I can do it, you certainly can.

1. ANYONE can send a trick or flourish (or if you are Biz. You can send ideas and concepts) to the Wire. Video quality DOES help immensely. It also helps that a lot of phones these days come with HD functions.

2. As far as magic tricks go, practicality is relative. The bigger concern is if the trick is original. It being 'strong' is also relative.

Things that also help:

- clear teaching method instructions. If you are speaking, make sure your instructions are clear and easily heard. If you are doing a 'mute' tutorial, make sure the camera angle captures everything.

- be creative. Have your personality come through your work and teaching. Have it be a unique experience.

- don't shoot the video in your room. We don't want to see your business. Do your filming like in a library study room, outside, something that's not cluttered up. If your room is immaculate and great for filming, give it a go.

I hope this helps in some capacity
Thanks! Can it be a control and do they decide the price of the explanation. Not planning to post one but interested to know about.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results