Quick Wit Required

Feb 28, 2008
So I did this trick a little while ago for this girl who was quite frankly beautiful and through my presentation of the effect, she had to touch my hand. As she touched my hand, a little static shock went off between us.

I said, "I feel a spark between us. There's a little chemistry here."

I was just wondering what some of you would have said... I'm sure Bill Malone would have said, "I felt a spark - take your clothes off". hahaha.

Jul 13, 2009
Oo can't control my powers when excited. *gentle smile at beautiful lady, now addressing the rest of the crowd if any.* Because this is your card.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
I would've said: Dammit David Jade, stop with that Sta-- uhhh nm...I would've used my Sean Connery voice and said "Shocking"...

Exciting I know...

Mike

i'd back hand her for shocking me. Careless b!tch.

Okay just kidding. But honestly i don't know what i'd say if it actually happened and i had to think fast. But what i'd hope i'd say would be something a long the lines of: *with totally straight face and no reaction* "and thats when the card changes" (i.e. impromptu electric touch). Or if i was trying to be funny something like: "hey the lightning round comes after this", or "oh i didn't recognize you. You look quite different on x-men", or "hey, put your shoes on lady!".

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
So I did this trick a little while ago for this girl who was quite frankly beautiful and through my presentation of the effect, she had to touch my hand. As she touched my hand, a little static shock went off between us.

I was just wondering what some of you would have said... I'm sure Bill Malone would have said, "I felt a spark - take your clothes off". hahaha.

"speaking of chemistry, i'd give you an A+ in Biology ;)"

thats just my cheesy wit comin out to play, works tho. lol

Lloyd

Jul 13, 2009
O>O the horror madman is the devil! He has made 666 posts. Quick someone exorcise him before he starts talking in tongues.

there's no right or wrong answer there...i would have been like:

"cut it out, i'm the magician here".....

"yes i do have soft hands,...lol...shocking isn't it???"

"wow, i guess you're turned on right??? felt that???"

Sep 3, 2007

I would have said, if I was the girl... Get off of me. If I were you, I'd say, "The spark... the spark lit and I'd rather think about it rather than understanding what it means." After a few, I'd say that the spark was strong. And even, if a spark brings us closer together, imagine what 2 sparks would do... And then, I would use some flash paper. Bang, girl that is pretty but not so smart right in your hands.

Peace.

Sep 3, 2007
oh man i can hear it in me head!! too funny mate

Cheers

That is pretty cool. "Shocking"... So What you think OP? Just tell her she is on your level.

Much that we cannot understand.

You should rub her down my man!! Just be gentle. And tell her the spark meant everything!

I can see a budding relationship based on the spark. Go with it bro. She'll love it for 2 days and then you bring out the flash paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results