Rambler cards

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
i know that these are rare, and they sell for about the same as studs on ebay, but how do they feel, handle, and are they durable, also, what other deck would you compare it to as it it mostly like..

i noticed that these have the "gilded" edges, and i have heard some pretty bad this about that (aladdin 1002)..

so if anybody could help me out here, please do.any advice/info is appreciated

-Treb

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I have never heard of these cards before, but I'll look them up to try to help you.

EDIT: Sorry, I had no luck finding them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Norway
i know that these are rare, and they sell for about the same as studs on ebay, but how do they feel, handle, and are they durable, also, what other deck would you compare it to as it it mostly like..

i noticed that these have the "gilded" edges, and i have heard some pretty bad this about that (aladdin 1002)..

so if anybody could help me out here, please do.any advice/info is appreciated

-Treb

Hello!

The gilded edges makes them impossible to fan, they "klump" as they say...

When it comes to finish, Ramblers are superior to Aladdin 1002. Aladdin 1002 has no texture (just as Aviators), while Ramblers have the same texture as any Bicycle deck. I'm no magician, but I guess this makes them far better than Aladdin 1002 in most cases (exept for fans). ;)

Rambler is marketed and sold in Europe (they aren't vintage - they're still in production), and I got mine from The Card Collection.

Sep 1, 2007
Well, actually they clump together, but for fun i tried to powder them and they make one of the best fans i can produce. They won't clump a bit, but I don't like the cards as they are very hard (as in not bendable, don't know how to explain else), so they are perfect for a shapeshifter and a Le Paul Spread, but for magic in all.. I don't like the gilded edges, but with use and powder, they fan VERY VERY GREAT

Mar 3, 2009
Ramblers

These cards are still made however NOT sold in the US, they are (at this time) strictly manufactured for export to Europe. They are a coated stock that makes them virtually waterproof. They are usually gilt edged which makes them fairly stiff to break in but attractive to the spectator. The back design lends itself well to a one way back but not easily seen.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results