RDChopper VS. Nexusmagic

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Sooo, Ill be in a battle against this guy, an ACR to be sincere, im just uploading the clip now so I hope you guys will watch it and will vote...

I mean, come on! I watched the first battles here on theory11 and there were more than 200 vtes between the guys in the battles, and now they are like just 30 votes overall for battle....

The battle section is a great idea and I just hope that everyone gets involved just a little more...

anyway, ill post the link to both the video and the battle when the time comes up

have a nice day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2007
Sooo, Ill be in a battle against this guy, an ACR to be sincere, im just uploading the clip now so I hope you guys will watch it and will vote...

I mean, come one! I watched the fisrt battles here on theory11 and there were more than 200 vtes between the guys in the battles, and now they are like just 30 votes overall for battle....

The battle section is a great idea and I just hope that everyone gets involved just a little more...

anyway, ill post the link to both the video and the battle when the time comes up

have a nice day!!!
Pleas guys listen to this guy and vote for all the battles you can. It only takes a few minutes out of your time. Idk how it is for you but its fun watching these battles and voting in my opinion.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Yeah vote in the biddle trick battle between me and ramo

I already voted for you dude!

BTW, I asked nexusmagic to create the battle witouht patter, althought I love using a good old story along my routines, as some of you guys know, I dont speak english, so please excuse me on that.. cheers!

(Ill still try to make it interesting and fun!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Nexus, you avatar alone is intimidating!

Ill be waiting for a'votin'.

I actually feel like making a battle someitme soon...concerning schwing...

hum...

Gustav

Aug 18, 2008
RD Chopper you definately won my vote. I am really impressed by your pass. Your ACR was simple and to the point. Sorry Nexus, I really did not like your performance. Most of your moves were very suspicious. There was no flow.

I liked RDChopper's because it was orgasmic.
You got my vote.

Hey....

I am suppose to vote for myself. OMG to much power RD controlling my mind.

Also I like the added intro it made everything seem that much better.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys. First off, vote went to RDC, well done on that.

RD: 0:51, careful of the squaring :)

Nexus: Just more flow, the sleights didn't really flash per se but it did look awkward at times. For example the tilt - it took too long, and the subtlety of pushing middle cards out happened before the card was actually going in.

In general, to both: God forbid anyone have an ACR routine that tedious! I hope this isn't your real ACR routines. Whatever happened to a good 5 phases? After about a minute, it was pretty much showing off to magicians. Which is just fine for Battle Arena - this is why I no longer participate in battles, it's not which routine is better, it's which routine magicians appreciate more, which defeats the purpose for me. However, I just wanted to add this down here: as far as an ACR routine goes in real performance, it needs to be shorter, have more involvement (Nexus fared a little better than RD here) from the spectator, rather than how many ways we can utilise an admittedly very good pass/clipshift/colour changes. The routine itself needs to have some sort of structure - the phases should vary and ultimately increase in impossibility/uniqueness.

Nice work guys, well done to both :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results