Reactions.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Sorry, i am well aware there is a thread like this in card magic forums.

but i thought i should create one on here so we can give our best reactions for aall genres of magic.

So put up your best and worst reactions ever here!
--

My best reaction happened to be recently, i was closing up at the diner with a friend and while we were taking a break i decided to do satisfaction guaranteed. So i open the new deck *I found away to open the plastic and seal it back up so it looks like a brand new deck of cards*
have him pick a card.

And when he saw the double backer, He literaly fell over laughing. I had no clue what was going on and of course laughing, being as contagious as it is, i started laughing. 15 minutes straight we are bent over in pain, We have tears coming out of our eyes and we are trying to regain control of ourselves.

Funniest thing ever.

~jordan

i was performing at a wedding and i was doing the thought transmitter. I told this guy to write down a name of a person and when i was able to correctly guess it by using my "mental powers" he literally fell back and hit his head on the ground.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
i was doing a talent show and my first performance was making a dollar bill float. i let go of the bill and i heard a girl in the audience scream like she was scared or something... then i put the bill in a jar and made it float... i swear to god that same lady screamed even louder and i wouldnt be surprises if she fainted

Sep 1, 2007
I did my version of the anniversary waltz for my friends at their wedding reception, at which they'd asked me to perform. At various stages I got some pretty funny stuff out of them:

"No way..."

"Am I drunk? Is this happening?"

"%^&!"

When I was done they asked me to autograph the card for them - I got the sense that it was a special bit of magic, just right for the occasion.

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
One time I had I guy pick a card and keep it a secret, then lose it in the deck. I built up the moment, created suspense, and told him the card he was thinking of. I'll probably remember his reaction forever... "What? Dude, my mind just exploded!"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results