Rebels Out of Stock for Good?

Oct 23, 2012
Tampa,FL
Hey there,

One of my favorite Theory11 decks was the Rebels deck. I loved everything about them, the handling, the back design, the box, etc. I was wondering if these will be out of stock for good? I was planning on picking up a few more bricks.

Thanks,

/// Y:E ///

Oct 31, 2013
Charlotte N.C.
Im not sure but you can get them for just the cost of a normal pack on ebay (I bought a deck just yesterday from there) so if they are out of stock here you can always resort to ebay for a decent price.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
They will definitely be back! But not immediately, as we're making a few updates prior to the next edition printing.

Kristos

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2013
Not sure if they'd be valuable, though I did get a couple decks through ebay and let me tell you... this is one of my favorite decks. Handles freaking awesome after breaking in a bit and the design is sick. I'm new to cardistry so I never really understand when people go crazy over the feel or handling of a deck, but I learned to spring using this, and it's easily one of the most comfortable decks I've used since starting up. Debating grabbing a couple more on ebay from the same seller.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results