Reboot it

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Hello, everyone. As usual It has been awhile. I apologize. Things have been going on lately. So, I thought to cheer myself up we'd have another:

WEDNESDAY GAME NIGHT

Ah, yes I ask the question and we all give our answers.

As we all know there is a large amount of magic movies and tv shows. From, Blaine:real or magic to Dealt. We have all grown up with different magic filled media. Don't you wish you could feel that again? That's why your challenge tonight is:
Pick an old magic movie or TV show and pitch me your million dollar reboot. Who do you cast? What do you change? What stays the same? Tell me down below

As always, be creative, and have fun!!!!!!!!!

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Original TV show:

Criss Angel MINDFREAK
Synopsis: This 2005 classic staring award winning magician Criss Angel takes age old stage magic principles (and clever camera work;)) and moves them to the streets across the world. His clever usage of patter about the limitations of man being broken made this an A&E classic and brought in new viewers every week.

Reboot

Shin Lim MINDFREAK(ish)

This 2019 A&E reboot stars American Phenomenon Shin Lim taking the baton from the Angel, and traveling the world fooling A list celebrities, but not in an attempt to prove the limitations of man, but to prove the unlimitation of sleight of hand as Shim freaks your mind... but not in the way you think. Not in attempt to prove man has no limitations, or the impossible is possible. He will freak your mind by his unmatched sleight of hand. Even when he doesn't claim to be breaking any laws of physics and tells you hows it done, you will still be...

MINDFREAKED

Reactions: CWhite
Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed

Only instead of the Masked Magician and a full crew of people, it's actually just Penn and Teller on a stage (with a film crew of course), and they still keep ethics in mind. Also, it's almost like a "P&T: BS" version, where some effects are shown and they're exposed completely falsly, but then you're told so at the end.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results