Recommendations?

Dec 25, 2007
Hey There.
I don't generally post in the forums often, but I was looking for some help.

It's been a while since I've had any new material to work with so I was just wondering if any of you could give some good trick recommendations? Any suggestions are welcome, although I am most experienced with cards and have not really handled coins or other items (unless you count Prophet by Tom Issacson).

Thanks,

-T.Zawi-

*As a heads up, some of the major/popular effects I already own are Stigmata and Sinful by Wayne Houchin, Prophet (mentioned above), The Trilogy by Dan and Dave, Army of 52, Mindbender, and TnR by Mathieu Bich.

Feb 28, 2008
Dangerous is good, and The Garcia Project (Probably 3 would be best for you) seems like you might like it.

Mar 12, 2008
The Moon
STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Garcia project is sweet! Pricey but worth every penny if you have the dough. Flow gets sweet reactions. Indecent is one of my personal favorite effects to perform.

If you really want to help yourself go to daniel madisons website and get his pdf IDENTITY. That was killer.

Mitch

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
There's this great book out - I think it's called 'Proximity Effects' by Dee Christopher, you should pick it up!:p (www.MagicShop.co.uk)

Failing that, ID is nice as the puma mentioned.

For something different I'd check out Liquid Metal, it's one of my favorite routines of all time. Forks are great.

Card wise I got 'The Code' recently, which is a cool watch - pretty out there with the movie and stuff, but it's good www.TheCuso.info to purchase :)

D..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results