Recommended tricks from MJM

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
love the self promotion there Dee

is there anyway site or other that I could get an ebook version of Prox Effects. I dont want to spend half the value of the book on shipping.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well, I was just browsing the site and saw some rave reviews about this one e-book, I think it's called Inversion Theory. Might want check it out.

That David Misner guy doesn't sound too shabby either.

David

*Just a terrible self plug. Dee and I think alike. Blah...

Dec 30, 2007
Just got Front Row Sankey, and WOW! Let me say this, I ALWAYS use my family as my first test audience, and they usually are pretty stone-faced. Phoenix Effect just blew them away. I'd say that it was worth the price of the DVD, but Jay just packs the DVD with killer, commercial effects. If you don't have Paperclipped, Jay also teaches a great variation that makes it a 2 card transpo, which in my opinion is better than the original (he calls it Full Lotus). And there are many other effects, many of which aren't entirely impromptu (i.e., just a deck of cards) but they are all easy on the pockets- like Phoenix Effect, you just need a sharpie, flash paper, and a lighter- other than that, it's a spectator-shuffled, free-choice impromptu trick.

Go buy it!

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
love the self promotion there Dee

is there anyway site or other that I could get an ebook version of Prox Effects. I dont want to spend half the value of the book on shipping.

Proximity Effects it's self isn't on general release as an ebook currently, it is in most magic stores around the world now though - Murphy's just took a few hundred of them and scattered them around ;)

Alternatively, there are a few of the individual routines available as ebooks, namely Deviance, A very visual pip through glass effect available @ www.magicshop.co.uk and also Shift and Cold are both available @ my Lybrary store which you can get to through my signature.

If you pick up shift let me know and I'll send you a copy of a supplement to the ebook written by the legendary Arthur Emerson of Emerson and West!

I'm not even going to try and do that multiple quote in one reply thing, but in reply to mr. Misner, it appears that good minds do think alike ;)

Lol, completely off topic, but I also work in marketing and I've just taken on a project re-branding a $15m mortuary equipment company.. they make embalming stations, etc. How GOTH am I?:p

D.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results