Recon

Aug 18, 2008
Sorry, couldn't watch the whole thing. You need a better camera, the angle was bad too, some was getting cut off.

D

Deleted member 2755

You did it pretty well. However, I will say a few things.

1. Don't call what wasn't a performance a performance.

2. When making a video, don't talk as the spectator. You saw and announced what the chosen card was to the camera. Saying "Were any of these your card?" makes no sense considering you knew already that it wasn't. Patter makes no sense.

3. Just get a tad bit smoother.

Other than that, you did the trick pretty well.

-Doug

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
You did it pretty well. However, I will say a few things.

1. Don't call what wasn't a performance a performance.

2. When making a video, don't talk as the spectator. You saw and announced what the chosen card was to the camera. Saying "Were any of these your card?" makes no sense considering you knew already that it wasn't. Patter makes no sense.

3. Just get a tad bit smoother.

Other than that, you did the trick pretty well.

-Doug

Thanks for the feedback Doug.

D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks for the feedback Doug.

I actually felt bad after posting that because I thought that I was a bit harsh. My apologies if I came off that way. However, I just get very irritated by webcam videos that are considered performances. I even wrote a thread that had to do with that today. So I was a little ticked off. My apologies for probably coming off as a jerk if I did.

-Doug

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I actually felt bad after posting that because I thought that I was a bit harsh. My apologies if I came off that way. However, I just get very irritated by webcam videos that are considered performances. I even wrote a thread that had to do with that today. So I was a little ticked off. My apologies for probably coming off as a jerk if I did.

-Doug

Well then I guess you don't like most of T11's 1-on-1 previews.

-Michael

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela

-Doug
Then if I perfom a trick for a webcam, how should I call it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results