Red and Silver Monarchs

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
No immediate plans to reprint the Red or Silver, but maybe in the future. Aside from those, though...

FOUR new playing cards in the works for release in the next four weeks. Big things coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

vjose32

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
No immediate plans to reprint the Red or Silver, but maybe in the future. Aside from those, though...

FOUR new playing cards in the works for release in the next four weeks. Big things coming soon!

Will these all be released at the same time or separately? I think I speak for the majority of international customers when I say that we don't want to pay shipping 4 separate times for 4 different decks. Releasing them all at the same time would be preferable for everyone.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Will these all be released at the same time or separately? I think I speak for the majority of international customers when I say that we don't want to pay shipping 4 separate times for 4 different decks. Releasing them all at the same time would be preferable for everyone.

We release things as soon as we're confident that they're done to the best of our ability, with no specific timetable other than that. Enormously excited and confident in all four new releases - as well as a lot of magic coming soon!

Feb 23, 2014
Sorry if this is asking too much info, but are the new decks totally NEW decks or new color editions of existing decks?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results