Red Arcane Porper Clip

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I dont know if you saw that "E" is auctioning off a rare red Arcane porper clip for Hati. As much as I think that is an awsome gesture this is more of a thread about a mistake by "E" finally in my favor. You see I have had many order issues with "E" (Decks not sealed properly you know glued on bottom incorrectly, white ghost having no USPS seals crushed full corners of boxes in bricks, black tiger decks that were very white on the edges and used looking, tally-ho vipers with 2 seals under celophane one looked torn, Hovercards not made correctly, exc...) but I finally had one in my favor it seems. You see during there Christmas special I ordered the silver and charcoal Porper Arcane clips and they sent me a silver and red one. I liked it so after complaining about my order not being correct I told them not to send me the replacement charcoal one and the shipping label to return the red one I would keep it "I kinda liked it". I went ahead and kept it not realizing I had somthing special and rare.-----AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I am tired and hungover so I am just rambling right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 5, 2008
Drury Lane
Well once, I ordered a Ghost Gaff Deck along with some other stuff, and when I searched for the Ghost Gaff Deck, it was a Blue Gaff Deck.

I was pretty disappointed, and we sent them a pic of what they sent us. Instead of returning the Blue Gaff Deck, they sent me a Ghost Gaff Deck and let me keep the blue one

That was pretty awesome at the time, imo.

Apr 22, 2009
it does seem like that if e does something wrong with your order, theyll happily fix it if you tell them. I personally havent had any problems with orders from e.

May 9, 2008
You're very lucky! Only 50 red porper arcane clips were made.... so far...

Ellusionist was currently holding a Haiti Auction event, which included 1 red arcane porper, 5 - 1st edition black ghost decks, 3 uncut 1st edition black ghosts sheets. However unfortunately all of the auction items were just removed for some reason unknown to me. I was watching the auction and prior to the auctions being taken off, the red arcane porper clips was up to $325! Insane. I'm not sure if part of peoples generousity in bidding was due to the fact that 100% of the proceeds were going to Haiti.

I've had nothing but good experiences with E's support. I once had an issue with a stainless steel ghost clip, it was a little sharp around the edges, which damaged the box of a shadow masters. They sent me a new clip and a new deck of cards. They let me keep the old stuff. That was pretty cool. They even told me how to fix the old clip so it wouldn't damage the box again.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Yes, the auctions got 'too valuable for their type of account' according to eBay. The auctions have been restarted, all bids reset to zero. About 2 and a half days left on them, I think.

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Dude, I can tell you first hand this thing is PURDYYYYYY. I have not used it yet I am debating selling it now because honestly Daddy could use a new IPHONE.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results