Red High Victorian cards??

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
tPzIzgF
Im on Reddit and one of my fellow posters has just uploaded a snap from Walmart that shows - amongst other T11 decks - a few decks of High Victorian w a RED tuck?

I didn’t know there was a variant of the High Vic? I thought only a green one?

Can someone here explain?

Jan 2, 2016
California
tPzIzgF
Im on Reddit and one of my fellow posters has just uploaded a snap from Walmart that shows - amongst other T11 decks - a few decks of High Victorian w a RED tuck?

I literally found them at Target yesterday as well. Its like how Barnes and Noble is the only place you get get Red Nationals as of right now

Reactions: 010rusty

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
I literally found them at Target yesterday as well. Its like how Barnes and Noble is the only place you get get Red Nationals as of right now
If it’s a Walmart exclusive I’d love for someone to send me a pack - I live in New Zealand so don’t know if Walmart ships

Nov 26, 2017
I saw these at target yesterday and I looked at T11's website, but they aren't there! Strange... I might go back and pick them up soon.

datkinson4

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2017
tPzIzgF

datkinson4

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2017
I found the Red High Victorian at Target in my area. The store closet to me had only one deck. I have not been able to find a deck at a local Walmart but that may be a regional thing.

tPzIzgF

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had no idea that you could get nice decks from places like Walmart.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results