Red High Victorian cards??

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by RickU, May 28, 2018.

1. [​IMG] Im on Reddit and one of my fellow posters has just uploaded a snap from Walmart that shows - amongst other T11 decks - a few decks of High Victorian w a RED tuck?

I didn’t know there was a variant of the High Vic? I thought only a green one?

Can someone here explain?

2. I literally found them at Target yesterday as well. Its like how Barnes and Noble is the only place you get get Red Nationals as of right now

010rusty likes this.
  3. If it’s a Walmart exclusive I’d love for someone to send me a pack - I live in New Zealand so don’t know if Walmart ships

4. I'm sure they'll eventually be available on the site. The Green Nationals were a Barnes & Noble exclusive for a few months.

5. Here is a silent review of the cards (close up photos and cards in motion). I decided to let the cards speak for themselves.

Peter Slim, RickU and dodgerfrog like this.
  6. It seems strange that they’re not available here first...

7. I just saw them at target and assumed they were a version before the greens.

8. I saw these at target yesterday and I looked at T11's website, but they aren't there! Strange... I might go back and pick them up soon.

9. The Gentleman Wake has also reviewed them - his video features him going on a mission to get them up at his local Target, where they retail for around $10.

10. I saw a deck pop up on eBay for $20

11. Barnes and Noble has exclusive T11 decks as well