Red Hot Mama Improved variation

Oct 6, 2007
I have come up with a variation for this trick for in my experience packs a far harder punch than the original and I would like to share it with you. Basically I do the trick normally except I incorporate a blank card into it for example to be real quick about it
pick a card that card turns into a red card put that card aside have them pick another card, heres where it gets interesting. I say Im going to do somthing a little different sinse you already saw me change your first card over here from blue to red this is what Im going to do, Im going to take your second card the ____ and rub it on your first card the _____(rubbing the card on the back of the red card)erasing the _____ and then I literally print the second selection the _____ on to this card (i then take the second card and act as if im printing it by pressing it on top of the red card)i then reveal that the red card has now transformed into the second selection leaving the card that I "printed" with blank.

[What do you guys think?]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
If you wanted to take it a step further, you could use a gaffcard that had two cards printed onto it. Nice idea!

I particularly like the fact that the deck ends clean; it would make a good opener and then you're ready with a regular deck. Probably not that difficult to maintain a stack either.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results