Refilled by Dan "The Dizzel" Hauss

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
http://papercranemagic.com/dansbasement.htm

Price:: $9.95

This trick is in 2 different parts. The first part the Gimmicked version. The Second Part will be the Impromptu Version. I will be breaking this review apart because they are different.

GIMMICKED

Effect:: A card is chosen and returned into the pack. You show a coffee cup that has been in view the whole time and show that is is empty and that your hands are empty and that there is nothing around the cup either. Than you proceed to pull 1 card out of the empty cup... there card

Difficulty:: It is fairly easy to perform and you can be fair about every thing when you perform it. 1-2/10

Gimmick:: The gimmick will take a little while to make but is worth it. I made mine yesterday and it worked out well. You have to make sure you are doing everything right for it or else it might be seen be a spectator. so TAKE YOUR TIME WHILE MAKING IT! You don't need a lot to make it most of the stuff you should have at your house expt maybe one thing that is available at places like stables and other places like that. You can carry it around fairly easy with out a lot of suspicion. 7/10

Practicality:: This trick is practical if you are a coffee drinker. It works well at a home interment and at a coffee shop but thats really it. You wouldn't want to do this on the streets because it would look weird. 7/10

Angles:: The gimmicked version is angle proof expt from above. 9.5/10

Teaching:: Dan goes into detail on what you need to do to make the gimmick and perform the trick. He doesn't miss any thing and makes sure you understand it. 10/10

Advantages over the impromptu version:: You can handle the cup easier and more loosely and it can happen in there hands.

All Around:: This method of doing the trick is awesome. I love it. It is simple, easy and you most likely wont get caught. and it can be done in the spectators hands. 9/10

IMPROMPTU

Effect:: Same as before but the card can be signed.

Difficulty:: This version of doing the trick is a little hard than doing the gimmicked version. You also have to do more stuff than the gimmicked version though and risk flashing. 4-5/10

Set Up:: There is a small set up. So it isn't really impromptu. Ya so that kinda sucks. But it isn't much at all really and you don't need any thing for it other than a cup. You also can have coffee in the cup before as long as your holding it. 7/10

Practicality:: This is fairly practical you just need the set up cup and a deck of cards. 8/10

Angles:: This version is NOT angle proof. You have to be more careful with this version than the gimmicked version. You cant do it from behind you and from the sides aren't great but are workable. 7/10

Teaching:: Dan is a great teacher and I understood fully on how to do the trick the first time I watched it. 10/10

Advantages over gimmicked version:: You can have the card signed.

All Around:: This is a fairly good way on how to do the trick. I don't like it as much as the gimmicked version but I still might use this version some times. 8/10

All around for both:: BUY THIS TRICK... if your a coffee drinker. Other wise it might not be for you. It is fun to perform both of the methods and both methods are not hard at all. They are fun to perform and get you some great re-actions. 9/10

Here is a screen shot I took from refilled

picture.php

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results