Refilling a closed bottle

Dec 6, 2007
Miami, Fl
Does anyone know what the trick is called where a magician empties a bottle, then "magically" refills it and where I might find it?
(I saw cyril do this trick once and I started making my own theories as to how he does it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 10, 2007
Southern California
I have a trick called "Glass Mirage" by Alex Lourido. Not only does the empty bottle refill but it is re-sealed completely. This may not be the one you are looking for but it is along the same lines.
later...
peprby

Well there is a trick called "Healed and Sealed" which is finding an empty can, all crumpled up and open, making it become new and re-sealed with liquid inside.

Also there's the effect called Emptied which is sold on blacksmagicgroup.com which is taking a new can and emptying it in clear view.

It's not exactly what your looking for but, it's the closest I could find.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Have you guys heard of the new one that's supposedly impromptu (though I can't for the life of me think of how), a sealed soda can.. a little concentration and it implodes... I know of a way but it is NOT impromptu. Saw it in Street Magic Mag

Have you guys heard of the new one that's supposedly impromptu (though I can't for the life of me think of how), a sealed soda can.. a little concentration and it implodes... I know of a way but it is NOT impromptu. Saw it in Street Magic Mag

I thought Wayne, was going through the process of creating an effect that sounds like that. If you check around the forums there's information about it and that Wayne has been working on it for some time now.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results