Request/Question for the theory11 crew

Sep 1, 2007
i really like jackson 5 the flourish and i was wondering if it will be available as a download for like 10 bucks if you did not even think about can you give it some thought.

Sep 2, 2007
Yo Diego, I recommend just buying the trilogy, if not the whole package, at least the tricks dvd, though I really do recommend the whole set, it's a great deal. If you're willing to buy just J5 for ten bucks, then might as well get the whole buck-flourishing experience for thirty bucks. You'll get 9 more tricks if I remember correctly.

Those are my two cents.

why? why wouldn't they put it there?

Well, maybe they wanted it to be a Trilogy exclusive, something that was not easily accesible to everyone. This may not make much sense, but I think that by it being put only in the trilogy, it makes it more difficult to get for some and therefore makes it keep it's "elite" status. Personally, I'd like it to be added to 1 on 1 as it would be on the top of one of my purchases, but now that the disks are sold separately, I may just go for the Flourishes disk alone as it is a good deal overall.

Oct 6, 2007
sigh... so much of dan and daves exposure..i mean its their choice but on my opinion there are magicians out there who wont even be doing this for a month leading to exposure. 1st tricks now flourishes. just my opinion. and yes i know it is dan and daves choice but GOD! enough already! i dont even want to look at the 1-on-1 section.

Sep 1, 2007
its just i cant spend alot of money becuase i recently bought 3 pair of jordans im a sneaker head and there 140 ea. so i was hoping they would put it up for like 10 bucks maybe 13

sigh... so much of dan and daves exposure..i mean its their choice but on my opinion there are magicians out there who wont even be doing this for a month leading to exposure. 1st tricks now flourishes. just my opinion. and yes i know it is dan and daves choice but GOD! enough already! i dont even want to look at the 1-on-1 section.

What makes you believe that?

Sep 4, 2007
It's true that J5 has a sort of "elite" status, seeing as its one of the longest and most eye-catching cut so far, in my opinion. I'd much prefer that D&D leave it as a Trilogy exclusive. Putting it in 1 on 1 is simply going to allow everyone to get it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results