Resetting the Distortion Gimmick

Nov 5, 2007
I have a question to owners of Distortion and or anyone on the Theory11 staff who may be able to help. My question is how to reset the gimmick? Not wanting to expose anything I will ask it this way. To reset the gimmick do I actuate "it" in the opposite direction. The reason I ask this is because when I try to do this it doesn't seem to move. Fear of breaking "it" has prevented me from applying more pressure which may or may not be what I need to do. So again is it the dame direction as in performance or the reverse? Thanks to anyone who can respond.

Thanks again, Electric Eye

Sep 2, 2007
The best and safest way -- without exposure -- to find out would be to submit a support ticket. I wish I could help, but I'm not sure how to. The support guys will help you out, and ensure that your gimmick works and is used properly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I find that resetting it is just as simple as using it.
Simply reverse the "magic".
If you would like help, then you could either submit a ticket, or PM me, and I would be willing to try and help you.

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
just do the same thing that makes it work, but in reverse. dont worry, it wont break if you just be careful. dont force "it" (;)) and itll be fine.

hope it helped,-Joe.:cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results