REVIEW for PANIC

Aaron,

I just want to say that Panic is so startling that I have shown EVERYONE that knows I am a Magician and they just can not explain how I made that deck dissapear. This is just jaw dropping good.

When I saw the gimmick I got this giant smile on my face. ( what I was thinking was "MAN, I FEEL SORRY FOR THE SPECTATORS CAUSE IM GOING TO FOOL THEM HARD!") This is THAT good!

The DVD is of course perfect quality. 10/10

The gimmick is obviously thought out and not just randomly made. Alot went into thinking about how this should look. The way you can show the 4 Kings at the end with their backs is great. (I wish I could say more but Im trying to protect the secret) 10/10

Practicality 10/10 (WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO PERFORM SOMETHING THIS VISUAL?!?!? :cool:

many many thanks Aaron for sharing this with the masses

**** Anthony Maze ****

Sep 1, 2007
It is as good as it sounds. I finally got my order today and man was I impressed. I have both Panic and Distortion and both effects are killer. Personally Panic appeals to me slightly more. It has great presentation and there is a point in the video where Aaron talks about a "change" you can do, which can improve your performance 100%. If you follow all the advise, the effect is pretty much invisible and hard hitting.

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
Everytime I see another review for Panic I keep getting gitty like a little school girl over this. I wish my package was here already. I know I'm going to have fun with this trick.

matthewwhitt2

Elite Member
The gimmick is obviously thought out and not just randomly made. Alot went into thinking about how this should look. The way you can show the 4 Kings at the end with their backs is great. (I wish I could say more but Im trying to protect the secret) 10/10

**** Anthony Maze ****

wait, i dont have the trick yet (trust me, as soon as i get the money im gonna get it) but you can show the backs of the kings at the end?

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Is the gimmick of Panic fragile?

I just got my Distortion, and I 'm really afraid to accidentally break the gimmick... I hope Panic's gimmick is not as fragile as Distortion gimmick ? :confused:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Is the gimmick of Panic fragile?

I just got my Distortion, and I 'm really afraid to accidentally break the gimmick... I hope Panic's gimmick is not as fragile as Distortion gimmick ? :confused:

Nope.
But that doesn't mean it's invincible.
You do have to take care of it, but it's safe enough that you can be a little wreckless.

Sep 14, 2007
PANIC is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I got my order in yesterday afternoon (thanks T11 support for making sure it got here safely!) and I performed it for the first time tonight for my girlfriend. She freaked out. Love this effect. I'll be using this for a loooooong time.

geneXis

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results