Review: Liquid Forks

Jun 19, 2018
Denmark
Forks here in Denmark are high quality and either 1. expensive or 2. hard to bend. And as I have not built up the strength or experience to go around bending other people's heavy silverware.
So I decided to get Liquid Forks (not Liquid Metal by Morgan Strebler. Liquid forks are forks made for bending) since they are cheaper than anything in Denmark.
So here is my review:

I ordered them from World Magic Shop. I ordered the "Experienced" kind, as opposed to the "soft" kind. I am pretty sure I received the wrong forks, because there is no way these are "Experienced".
They are soft and very easy to bend. They are about the same strength of my previous forks (I got them from a cafeteria, where they were going to throw them away anyway), which I once saw a six year old bend. The difference is that I can't do a tine bend on my previous forks, because the outermost tines were really wide and hard to bend. Liquid forks has made it possible for me to do tine bends.
But again, maybe I received the "Soft" kind by a mistake. But if what I have right now are the "experienced kind", I worry about what the "Soft" looks like.
I'm not exactly superman, but I do have slightly above average hand strength. I rate these forks as SOFT

To the next point.
I do not like the way they look. I simply don't. They are smaller than normal forks, but not by a big margin. They look more like dessert forks, which is not good.
Even though both are the same strength, my previous forks look like good, solid forks. It isn't the heaviest silverware out there, but when you see it, you get the impression of a strong fork.
I can't say the same for Liquid Forks.
They look thin and brittle. It doesn't look solid. They look like they may snap at any moment. I think this is the biggest downside of this fork. You get the impression that you chose the fork specifically because it was thin, and not just something you pulled out of your drawer because you needed something to bend.
The weight difference is also something. My previous fork is a quite a bit heavier than the Liquid fork. Holding a Liquid Fork is kind of like holding air. There is simply no weight. Again another hint to the fact that it isn't a strong fork.
And again, keep in mind, my previous forks and the Liquid Forks are just as hard to bend.

I can't recommend these forks. They are simply not convincing

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results