Review my video?

Hey guys, i posted a video online. Nothing flashy at all i just wanted something that went with the music (Pure Imagination). So the video is simple effects with some gaff cards.
Im just interested in seeing what everyone thinks and any comments would be great.
Thanks alot guys.
Below is a youtube and a myspace vid link. The youtube is probably more accessible but the myspace is brighter because the quality on that site is better then youtubes.

Thanks alot.

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BgqNi4w_O8
Myspace:
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34373368

Dec 10, 2007
ok so here were my problems with the video. There was no flow to it. Yes it kept going back to the Willy Wanka thing but that really didnt seem to help the flow at all. It just sort of got annoying because it didnt have much to do with magic other than the imagination line. I think that it would have been just as strong of a message if you just played a short into and then the music. As far as the magic having flow there really was none. The video sort of stood out to me as a "Let me get out everything I've ever bought from E" sort of video. Just anything and everything that you have purchased from them thrown together to make a video. Another big issue for me was the constant cuts... you would do on trick and then cut do another trick and then cut do a shapeshifter and cut. you know? I think that hindered the flow even more. The slights seemed to be well executed but there wasnt really anything more challenging than an eardnese in there so... I gave you 2/5 man. Keep it up and try to routine a bit better next time.

Sincerely,
Victor Cruz

ok so here were my problems with the video. There was no flow to it. Yes it kept going back to the Willy Wanka thing but that really didnt seem to help the flow at all. It just sort of got annoying because it didnt have much to do with magic other than the imagination line. I think that it would have been just as strong of a message if you just played a short into and then the music. As far as the magic having flow there really was none. The video sort of stood out to me as a "Let me get out everything I've ever bought from E" sort of video. Just anything and everything that you have purchased from them thrown together to make a video. Another big issue for me was the constant cuts... you would do on trick and then cut do another trick and then cut do a shapeshifter and cut. you know? I think that hindered the flow even more. The slights seemed to be well executed but there wasnt really anything more challenging than an eardnese in there so... I gave you 2/5 man. Keep it up and try to routine a bit better next time.

Sincerely,
Victor Cruz

Thanks for the comment, greatly appreciated.
Oh and as far as the E statement lol. Yea i was sure it was going to come out like that but i wanted to strickly just use gaff cards for this video so i knew it was going to come out like that to other magicians. And yea i kept the sleights simple because what i want to do is a multi-part video where it gets more complex in each so thats why it was simple stuff.
But thanks for the comment

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results