Review of D&D Card Clip

Sep 2, 2007
These are my first impressions as ive only used it for a few days:
I am loving it. It does its purpose well. Those who balk at paying the price for it, especially when there are other "clips" available for like 49 cents, Joe Porpers clips not only protect but also renew. Deck's getting warped the porper helps. It won't give u a brand new deck but will definitly extend the life, unless maybe you perform nothing but t&r.

Now who can tell me what kind of paint works with anondized aluminum? I want to paint it white with either a skull & bones or maybe a pheonix.

Woohoo first post from my iPod

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
These are my first impressions as ive only used it for a few days:
I am loving it. It does its purpose well. Those who balk at paying the price for it, especially when there are other "clips" available for like 49 cents, Joe Porpers clips not only protect but also renew. Deck's getting warped the porper helps. It won't give u a brand new deck but will definitly extend the life, unless maybe you perform nothing but t&r.

Now who can tell me what kind of paint works with anondized aluminum? I want to paint it white with either a skull & bones or maybe a pheonix.

Woohoo first post from my iPod

iPod, or iPhone? :p

I've been looking at it jut based on the change between it and the normal porper.

-ThrallMind

Sep 2, 2007
ipod touch.

I do have both. there is not much difference ive noticed besides the look. the card clip seems a little lighter, but that is pretty negligible when you have a deck of cards in it. Oh and for those who never owned one, but decide to purchase it, its best to take out the promo cards, unless you like to struggle putting the deck in.

the original and the card clip are "eerily similar" in function. :p (i wonder why...) So if you already have a porper and are looking to save some money, its best to pick up a book. If you like the look and/or dont have a porper, it would be a worthwhile investment, especially for someone who is a budding magician and keeps on damaging cards while trying to faro or the invisible side zulu faro pass shuffle.

Sep 1, 2007
I just got one, I forgot I ordered it... so I was like WTF when I got a package from dan and dave, it felt about like a deck of cards, so I was lke "oh they must have sent me a pack of their smoke and mirrors deck to review" and then I opened it up and was like, oh yeah...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results