Revolution Cut Subtleties

Sep 1, 2007
I've got all the basic movements down, but where do I go to perfect it? What are the little things to keep in mind?

Sep 1, 2007
I've got all the basic movements down, but where do I go to perfect it?

to the search function.

or in your case, to the last thread you started about this.

it was only a week ago... it's still on the first page of the forum ;) shouldn't be too hard to dig up

Sep 1, 2007
to the search function.

or in your case, to the last thread you started about this.

it was only a week ago... it's still on the first page of the forum ;) shouldn't be too hard to dig up

Jeez, that'd be the smart thing to do.

What do I look like? A sensible person?

I'm just looking for revolution this time, not false sybil. I would assume that the application is different for a full-fleged flourish, rather than just the cut itself.

Maybe not.

Oct 31, 2007
I'm going to disregard the million other threads on this, and the thread on DnD's site where one of the twins (I think dan) leaves a page's description of tips and just say this

Practice.
Lets stop making these threads. People leave you answers, but it's stuff you need to figure out by yourself in practice.

That being said: make the transition of the Thumb and index to the ring and index, and then spin with the index and middle as fast as it can be. Make sure that it lands very square. messy ones are bad.

The rev cut rarely ends up looking like it does on the system in fast speed. DnD do not do it like that in public, or even on the trilogy. The cuts were reshot until they were done absolutely perfectly for the fast speed, so don't be discouraged by their Rev cuts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results