Riffle Pass

Jun 1, 2009
Those.Were.Beautiful. Nice work man, I really don't have anything to add.
Keep it up

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Wow...that looks practically perfect to me. I love it. You can tell your hard work has paid off.

What is the name of the move where you flick the card back onto the top of the deck from your right hand? That is slick as well. Where can I learn that?

Dec 18, 2009
Wow...that looks practically perfect to me. I love it. You can tell your hard work has paid off.

What is the name of the move where you flick the card back onto the top of the deck from your right hand? That is slick as well. Where can I learn that?

It's called "instant replay" by Paul Harris I believe.

Aug 25, 2008
Needs of the Corps
Very smooth. It's a thing of beauty when you get to see a pass this nice. I'm a pass man myself, so I know all the hours you've spent polishing the move. Your efforts have not been in vain.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I actually quite enjoyed watching that.

Of course the only hard part about judging any pass video like this is we should never get this view of a pass. Its of course a smaller part of your performance, if not invisible. Something you can never really convey on video.

From a technical standpoint I'd probably only suggest watching that flash of a break at the back for your get ready. In the freeze frame before hitting play you can see it. However small i think its something everyone can always work on.

Something else to think about... Your riffle pass has all the characteristics of an "East Coast" pass. Very strong loud. Is this something you want your pass to be? I mean that in a self reflection kind of way not a criticism.

All in all great job, but i think you came here for criticism to make it even better and if anything i might have given you some food for thought!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results